Monday, September 08, 2008

10 Days, 10 Formula One Sponsors (Day 9)


Just to be clear, even though I did not post this yesterday, it does not mean that I did not use a Formula One product/service yesterday. Last night, I had a few sips of Red Bull. I had not had one in years. And it tasted the same, like carbonated piss. I often wondered how Red Bull had enough revenue to sponsor two F1 teams, Dakar, and miscellaneous motorsports teams. Then I realized that they were selling a can of the stuff at the convenience store for almost $2.50!

The energy drink worked so well, by the time I got home last night to write this, I was so tired and promptly fell asleep.

Today will be the toughest. Day 10. Scuderia Toro Rosso. Do I end up buying a pair of Pumas? Stay tuned.


Summary:
Day 1, Kingfisher beer, Force India, 8/10
Day 2, Intel chip, BMW Sauber, no rating
Day 3, Mercedes-Benz C300, McLaren Mercedes, 3/10
Day 4, ING Direct savings account, Renault, 6/10
Day 5, Panasonic KX-TG2352, Toyota, 4/10
Day 6, Shell gasoline, Ferrari, no rating
Day 7, AT&T phone service, Williams, 2/10
Day 8, Honda Accord Euro, Honda, 8/10
Day 9, Red Bull energy drink, Red Bull Racing, 2/10

CKY

No comments: